- Mark Waid’s website and twitter
- Mark’s digital comics platform, Thrillbent!
- Mark’s comic shop in Muncie, Indiana: Alter Ego Comics.
- Comic Book City Con & Acme Comics
- The unsent letter I read to Mark in all of its unsent/incomplete splendor, AND the sample pages I also never finished or sent, featuring the Rainbow Raider (more…)
- Art’s web site and twitter
- Aw Yeah Comics, both a store in Skokie, IL and a comics series
- Aw Yeah Podcast with Art & Franco
- I first met Art at Acme Comics in Greensboro, NC, during a signing event. Here’s Art talking about that experience (special appearance by Chris Giarrusso): (more…)
- Jacob’s website and original “Stuff Said” appearance
- Chris’ website, twitter, and original “Stuff Said” appearances (part 1, part 2)
- Smitty’s website, twitter, and original “Stuff Said” appearances (part 1, part 2)
- Courtesy of Jacob, here’s an expression sheet of Skullboy with a working mouth that he drew for his Skullboy cartoon pitch: (more…)
Chris Giarrusso was the very first guest on “Stuff Said”*. He and I are friends, I’m a big fan of his work, and I want you to be, too. His newest book, G-MAN: COMING HOME, the third in his G-Man series, comes out May 1, 2013, and I want people to buy it.
I’ve read it. I stand by it. So much so that I’m giving stuff away to folks who buy and copy and let me know (kind of like buying a raffle ticket). Check it out, tell your friends, and make me regret putting my own stuff up for a giveaway!
- Derek Drymon on IMDB
- The Oral History of SpongeBob SquarePants (A terrific piece that originally appeared in Hogan’s Alley magazine, issue #17).
- SpongeBob Comics, to which both Derek and I are contributors (and occasional collaborators)
- We sort of talk about but never talk about Derek’s internship and how he actually got started in animation and storyboarding, but luckily he talked about it with the folks at “The Villains’ Corner” podcast (more…)