- Steve’s web site, “Art of Steve Buccellato” Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Steve’s early work, in high school, through Pathetic Comics, introduced his creation Weasel Guy. Courtesy of Steve, here’s the very first cover from 1983:
- Weasel Guy was with Steve as a Marvel Intern and when he started as John Romita’s assistant working with Romita’s Raiders. Here’s a drawing of Weasel Guy by then-Raiders, Tom Morgan and Jose Marzan, Jr.:
- Here’s a page of that comic inked by Alfredo Alcala:
- Since I had particular interest, here are a couple of pages of POWER PACK by Steve:
- Click to watch the trailer for Steve’s movie, “The Freelancer”. As he describes it, “This is a TRAILER for THE FREELANCER “20th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL EDITION”, which was a ‘new’ edit that I put together in 2009 from the original 1989 footage.
- For more art, old and new, be sure to check out Steve’s site, you can start here, where Steve’s got slideshows of more of his archive (and talks about being on the show a bit).
- More on St. George and the Shadowline Saga from Epic Comics.
- Mad Science Media.
- Weasel Guy returned in the 1990s in his own cut-short Image mini series; here’s the wraparound cover to the first issue:
- Brian “The Booch” Buccellato’s web site
- BONUS AUDIO:
–More discussion of how to pronounce Denys Cowan’s name (which I misspelled in our conversation) [24 sec]
–Steve’s (less than charmed) interactions with a notable comics writer [1 min 25 sec]
–Steve explains the Epic Shadowline Saga [1 min 42 sec]
–More on Electric Crayon and Steve’s time there [2 min]
–Steve talks about his work for the Rotary Club and the rewards of that work [2 min 52 sec]
–Steve talks about his brother, Brian [3 min 49 sec]
- “(theme for) Stuff Said” by Craig Chin (also on Soundcloud)
- Additional Music: “She is Staggering” by Polaris, “Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off” by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong, “Pop Goes the Weasel” by 3rd Bass
Category: Stuff Said Episode