(contains adult language)
- Brad’s website and Twitter.
- Brad talks about Bill Day and his IndieGoGo campaign here (ends 1/25/2013).
- “The Secrets of Professional Cartooning” by Ken Muse, out of print and hard to find, but a tremendous resource:
- A sample of Brad’s early political cartooning, from his time at The Repository in Canton, OH:
- A sample of Brad’s collegiate senior thesis strip:
- Brad’s fondness for Plastic Man finds it way into his comics, like in these blink-or-you-miss-them cameos and through the analog of Elastic Man in Evil Inc.:
- The full “Elastic Man’s Makeover” can be read starting here.
- Why I call Brad and his Webcomics Weekly team “The Halfpixel Crew”: halfpixel.com
- Speaking of, here’s their podcast, Webcomics Weekly (also on iTunes).
- Buy “How to Make Webcomics” here.
- BONUS AUDIO: wherein Brad talks about “The Everything Cartooning Book“, his how-to book.
- Brad’s first stand-up performance:
- And here’s one of Brad’s punny comics:
- Tales from the Con. (send any ideas to Brad through his web site/email address (see the strips above))
- “(theme for) Stuff Said” by Craig Chin (also on Soundcloud)
- Additional Music: “She is Staggering” by Polaris, “The Stripper” by David Rose & His Orchestra, “Casino Royale” by Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass