- Marvel Internships (boy, this process seems to have changed quite dramatically)
- The DAILY BUGLE mini-series, featuring logo placement as suggested by intern-me:
- An LA Times article discussing the state of comics in the ’90s and “Marvelcution”, massive layoffs at the start of 1996 (so named as it followed on the heels of Marvel’s “Marvelution” plan).
- As I mentioned, I did a number of submissions; here’s a selection:
– Original X-Men
– Deadpool (the pages that got me my first professional pencilling job)
- The book, “Dogs”, which I used for reference for the Deadpool samples:
- Prior to and including those, I got many a rejection letter; here are some of those:
- The many, over-explained cover sketches for my first job, WHAT IF? #104:
- The FedEx box with a label filled out by then intern Chris Giarrusso:
- My first published professional comics work, WHAT IF? #104:
- Trent Kaniuga’s comic was called CREED.
- “Stuff Said Theme” by Craig Chin (also on Soundcloud)
- Other music: “She is Staggering (instrumental)” by Polaris, “Green Light: Now Begin” by Blackalicious, “Tomorrow Never Knows” by The Beatles