(contains adult language)
- Eric’s (no longer active) blog, It Sparkles!
- Here’s the ad Eric mentioned that was the initial spark for his interest in Marvel Comics characters: And thanks to the internet, a larger version of the image in that ad:
- Paul McCartney & Wings’ “Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey”:
- The Marble Index, an album by Nico as well as one of Eric’s early bands, whose song appeared in NOWHERE MEN #2:
- How important IS New Mutants #98, really?
- The groan/laugh-inducing hits from the early ’90s, Jesus Jones’ “Right Here Right Now” and EMF’s “Unbelievable”:
- Anyone have a copy of the Rob Liefeld/Youngblood article in Comc Scene magazine?
- The NEW MEN cheeseburger splash page:
- Here’s a CBR article with Eric discussing FOUR LETTER WORLDS,
- The first iteration of Nowhere Men, with art by Terry Stevens, appeared as back-ups in INVINCIBLE 19-20.
- More on the Roman á Clef
- “Wednesday Girl”, the weekly feature from Eric’s It Sparkles blog.
- What Would Tyler Durdin Do?
- A Star Wars commercial from 1977 (skip ahead to the 1 minute mark), possibly the one that engaged Eric’s interest:
- The teaser trailer for Magnolia that captivated and intrigued me:
- “Stuff Said Theme” by Craig Chin (also on Soundcloud)
- Other music: “She is Staggering (instrumental)” by Polaris, “Droppin’ Science” by Marley Marl featuring Craig G., “So You Want be a Rock ‘n Roll Star” by The Byrds
Category: Stuff Said Episode