- Walden Wong’s website and Deviant Art page.
- Ghiardelli Chocolates
- The 3-page Toy Story comic Walden inked over my pencils (done for an April Fool’s issue, hence the glaring/on purpose art/coloring “mistakes”):
- Walden’s inks over Paul Smith for that JSA trading card where Walden learned brush inking:
- Early, unpublished Walden inks, over early, unpublished Pete Woods pencils, from an unpublished Longshot story by a then young writer just starting out, Brian K. Vaughan:
- Academy of Art University San Francisco, where Walden teaches Comic Book Illustration
- Walden talked about Nausicca Valley of the Wind and his work on it here.
- Some of Walden’s inking commission work, particularly over Arthur Adams, where Walden does a lot to match the look and style of a finished Adams piece (click to enlarge):
- That thing about Justiniano
- Some of Walden’s inked pages from the aborted/likely-never-to-see-print Wonder Woman original graphic novel (written by Margaret Weis and Lizz Baldwin):
- “Stuff Said Theme” by Craig Chin (also on Soundcloud)
- Other music: “She is Staggering (instrumental)” by Polaris, “The Candy Man” by Sammy Davis, Jr., “Milk and Cereal” by G. Love & Special Sauce
Category: Stuff Said Episode