- Mark Waid’s website and twitter
- Mark’s digital comics platform, Thrillbent!
- Mark’s comic shop in Muncie, Indiana: Alter Ego Comics.
- Comic Book City Con & Acme Comics
- The unsent letter I read to Mark in all of its unsent/incomplete splendor, AND the sample pages I also never finished or sent, featuring the Rainbow Raider (click to enlarge):
Who knows what would have happened had I taken to my word processor and finished those pages…
- Here’s the double page spread Mark mentioned that he scripted as two pages – which, in its original form, was bisected right down the page gutter (click to enlarge):
- Captain America #14, the issue from which Waid had his (interior) credit removed…
- A 19-year-old Mark Waid and Robby Reed from Dial H for Hero:
- Here’s another tale of the Assistant Editor Classes run by Mark & Chris Claremont during my time as an assistant at Marvel.
- Robert Kirkman’s Mission Statement
- The chapter of INSUFFERABLE (on Thrillbent.com) with the piranha sequence Mark described is here.
- BONUS AUDIO: Recording started before the show began, just as Mark told this story about Alex Ross:
- BONUS AUDIO: Prior to recording we took questions from the audience and here’s the audio of that:
- BONUS AUDIO: Stephen Mayer, one of the organizers of Comic Book City Con, gave this very nice introduction to the panel (the first 10-15 second or so are very quiet as Stephen’s mic wasn’t yet recording)
- Thanks again to Stephen Mayer, Jermaine Exum, the staff & volunteers at Comic Book City Con, and Griffin Kale for working the soundboard and managing the recording.
- “Stuff Said Theme” by Craig Chin (also on Soundcloud)
- Other music: “She is Staggering (instrumental)” by Polaris, “Letters” by Marching Band, “Hand Clapping Song” by The Meters